Qualys introduced TotalCloud with FlexScan delivering cloud-native VMDR with Six Sigma Accuracy by both agent and agent-less scanning for comprehensive coverage of cloud-native posture management and workload security across multi-cloud and hybrid environments.
Qualys TotalCloud extends the industry-leading accuracy of VMDR with cloud-native FlexScan assessments to unify Cloud Posture Management and Cloud Workload Security in a single view with risk insights.
TotalCloud automates inventory, assessment, prioritization and risk remediation via an easy-to-use drag-and-drop workflow engine for continuous and zero-touch security from code to production cloud applications.
Qualys TotalCloud introduces FlexScan a cloud native assessment solution that allows organizations to combine multiple cloud scanning options for the most accurate security assessment of their cloud environment.
Security workforce will have multiple hybrid assessment capabilities to secure the entire cloud attack surface including:
- Zero-touch, agent-less, cloud service provider API-based scanning for fast analysis.
- Virtual appliance-based scanning to assess unknown workloads over the network for open ports and remotely exploitable vulnerability detection.
- Snapshot assessment that mounts the workload snapshot for periodic offline scanning including vulnerabilities and OSS scanning.
- Qualys Cloud Agents in the workload for comprehensive, real-time vulnerability, configuration and security assessment.
Qualys TotalCloud provide below capabilities
- Immediate multi-cloud posture insights
- Unified security view to prioritize cloud risk with TruRisk
- Fast remediation with no code, drag-and-drop workflows
- Shift-left security to identify issues earlier
Qualys TotalCloud is currently in preview. It will be generally available by the end of the year.