SecurityScorecard announced new partner-focused Managed Cyber Risk Services designed to help customers of all types and sizes operationalize third-party cyber risk management.
With this, it combines industry-leading platforms and experts to solve the third-party cyber risk puzzle.
This new offering is unique in the market as the only solution of its kind to combine Managed Cyber Risk Services with a complete, battle-tested product suite of solutions.
With over 3,000 customers across the globe, Security Scorecard Managed Cyber Risk Services was developed with customers and will be delivered by partners to achieve strategic business and security outcomes, including:
- Identifies and mitigates third-party cyber risk: Dynamically discovers risk across a customer’s attack surface, including their third- and fourth-party ecosystem, to dramatically reduce the risk of a compromise. Verifies that vendors’ vulnerabilities or other security issues are remediated.
- Addresses cybersecurity skills gap: SecurityScorecard works hand-in-hand with customers or through partners to deliver the strategic and tactical capabilities needed to maximize the value of the SecurityScorecard platform.
- Manages third- and fourth-party risk portfolio: Continuous monitoring, investigation, and analysis of risk indicators with centralized threat intelligence. Proactively identifies cyber threats across a customer’s unique attack surface. Manages alerts for customers.
- Makes security ratings more actionable: Incorporates business context to drive decisions. Deploys best practices to improve security posture. Proven playbooks proactively protect customers and support incident response if an incident occurs.
- Verifies contract compliance: Streamlines contract security compliance through a defensible, traceable process. Proactively manages vendor communication, questionnaires, and escalation management.
- Tracks issues resolved: Measures results based on trusted analysis, timely delivery, and empowering guidance. Estimates time saved to demonstrate return on investment.
- Enhances board reporting: Effectively communicates third-party cyber risk and benchmarks against peers. Customers also have the flexibility to run their own research, reports, and investigations.
SecurityScorecard Managed Cyber Risk Services are directly connected to the SecurityScorecard Platform, allowing drill down into specific portfolios, companies, findings, and issues. Built on an API-first architecture, data can be directly ingested into their own security stack and reporting tools or integrate into their preferred MSSP or services provider to achieve improved security and business outcomes
This new offering will be available to all customers by the end of the year.