AlgoSec is set to acquire Prevasio, a SaaS cloud-native application protection platform (CNAPP) that includes an agentless cloud security posture management platform, anti-malware scan, vulnerability assessment and dynamic analysis for containers.
Since applications rapidly migrate to the Cloud, security teams are struggling to detect and prioritize alerts and risk in it through cloud providers’ native security controls.
AlgoSec will offer the Prevasio user-friendly, cost-effective SaaS solution is designed for hardening security posture across all cloud assets, including containers. The solution provides increased visibility into security issues and compliance gaps, enabling the cloud operations and security teams to prioritize risks and comply with CIS benchmarks.
Prevasio’s key capabilities include:
- Analysis of all assets across AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud, offering a unified view in a single pane of glass
- Prioritized risk according to CIS benchmarks, HIPPA and PCI regulations
- Blazing fast static- and dynamic- agentless vulnerability scanning of containers
- Assessment and detection of cybersecurity threats
- Instantaneous connection to AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud accounts without installation or deployment
AlgoSec will incorporate SRI artificial intelligence (AI) capabilities into the Prevasio solution.