Google has released the stable version of chrome version. Numerous bugs have been fixed in this version
Notable high-severity bugs are as follows
- CVE-2022-3885: Use after free in V8.
- CVE-2022-3886: Use after free Speech Recognition.
- CVE-2022-3887: Use after free in Web Workers.
- CVE-2022-3888: Use after free in WebCodecs.
- CVE-2022-3889: Type Confusion in V8.
- CVE-2022-3890: Heap buffer overflow in Crashpad.
As usual access to bug details and links may be kept restricted until most users are updated with a fix. None of the vulnerabilities are exploited in wild
The Stable channel has been updated to 107.0.5304.110 for Mac and Linux and 107.0.5304.106/.107 for Windows, which will roll out over the coming days/weeks