Defakehop Militarised Tech
A deepfake detection method has been developed allowing a creation of art of Soldier tech to support mission-essential tasks such as adversarial threat detection and recognition focussing on high performance biometrics combating the soldiers known as DEVCOM for tackling the national security this innovative tech compresively known as Defakehop refers to artificial intelligence-synthesized, hyper-realistic video content that falsely depicts individuals saying or doing some works
There is a need for paradigm that can understand the mechanism behind the startling performance of deepfakes and develop effective defense solutions with solid theoretical support. Combining ML , Signal analysis and computer , a framework defined as Successive Subspace Learning shortly known as SSL a key innovation
SSL is important in neural network architecture SSL exploits such a property naturally in its design. It is a complete data-driven unsupervised framework, offers a brand new tool for image processing and understanding tasks such as face biometrics
DefakeHop’s significant advantages
- It is built upon the entirely new SSL signal representation and transform theory. It is mathematically transparent since its internal modules and processing are explainable
- It is a weakly-supervised approach, providing a one-pass learning mechanism for the labeling cost saving with significantly lower training complexity
- It generates significantly smaller model sizes and parameters.
- Its complexity is much lower than that of state-of-the-art and it can be effectively implemented on the tactical edge devices and platforms
- It is robust to adversarial attacks. The deep learning based approach is vulnerable to adversarial attacks. This research provides a robust spatial-spectral representation.
On successful deploying the SSL principle to resolve several face biometrics and general scene understanding problems. Coupled with the DeFakeHop work, they developed a novel approach called FaceHop based on the SSL principle to a challenging problem–recognition and classification of face gender under low image quality and low-resolution environments for scientific breakthroughs on Facial biometrics
It is a high risk, high innovation effort with transformative potential. We anticipate that this research will provide solutions with significant advantages over current techniques, and add important new knowledge to the sciences of artificial intelligence, computer vision, intelligent scene understanding and face biometrics.