Android malware dubbed FlyTrap is currently being circulated through fake mobile apps. This malware is targeting the user’s Facebook accounts to get access to their personal data. To avoid such hacking, Google has banned a total of 9 apps from their platform. These apps and claim that these can still be installed using third-party applications and apk.
This malware is hidden in some random apps that are offering coupon codes and voting apps for the best football team or player. Interacting with this app will give it an opportunity to hack into the mobile phone and gather all the data from users’ Facebook ID Location, Email address, IP addresses. More than 10,000 victims have already been attacked by this hacking malware. Thus Google has been trying to protect their users by banning all these infected apps from its platform.
- GG Voucher (com.luxcarad.cardid)
- Vote European Football (com.gardenguides.plantingfree)
- GG Coupon Ads (com.free_coupon.gg_free_coupon)
- GG Voucher Ads (com.m_application.app_moi_6)
- GG Voucher (com.free.voucher)
- Chatfuel (com.ynsuper.chatfuel)
- Net Coupon (com.free_coupon.net_coupon)
- Net Coupon (com.movie.net_coupon)
- EURO 2021 Official (com.euro2021)