Password security was a problem even before the advent of widespread remote work. Even after reiteration, end-users committing the same older mistake.
Thumb Rules Ignorance
- Always use strong passwords
- Use a unique password for every account
- Store all passwords securely, with full encryption
- Never share work-related passwords with unauthorized parties
- Password-sharing within the workplace is okay, but only if it’s done securely, with full end-to-end encryption
- Seamlessly integrates into any IAM tech stack.
- Automatically generates strong, unique passwords.
- Securely stores passwords in an encrypted digital vault.
- Gives IT admins complete control over employee password behavior.
- Enables secure password sharing.
- Provides your employees with a fringe benefit, at no additional cost.
Password security is the foundation of cybersecurity, and it’s especially important in a remote work world. It’s impossible to secure your organization without first securing your employees’ passwords.